The Student Loan is a product unparalleled on the Hungarian credit market. The external factors that influence demand for the Student Loan are basically macro-economic events and changes in the Hungarian system of higher education.
Ever since its launch in 2001, the student loan system has become widely known by students of higher education and the Student Loan is known as a key supplementary source of money.
Regulatory environment of the company:
- Government Decree 86/2006. (IV. 12.) on the student loan system and the Student Loan Centre 12.
- Act IV of 2006 on Business Associations
- Act XXXVIII of 1992 on the State Budget
- Act CXXXIX of 2005 on Higher Education
- Act XX of 2001 on Magyar Fejlesztési Bank Részvénytársaság (MFB Act)
With certain exceptions, the provisions of Act CXII of 1996 on credit institutions and financial enterprises (Hpt) and other laws do not apply to the Student Loan Centre.